Mask Fit Tester
Mask Fit Tester enables you to check quantitatively how much the mask fits to your face. By checking how much fitted the mask is, you can prevent exposure accidents. When it comes to selecting the best mask to your face, ambient air gets into the inside of the mask even though the mask is very high quality, if the mask is not fit to your face. Moreover, when you use the best mask that you selected, it is very important to check how much fitted the mask is to your face everyday. In the US, mask fit test is mandatory by the law. Our Mask Fit Tester can measure the leakage ratio of dust concentration quantitatively in and out of the mask, and from the result, it indicates “Fit Factor”. (NOTE: “Fit Factor” = the number of particles outside of mask / the number of particles inside of mask)
- 7″ color touch screen
- Stand alone or PC operation.
- CNC (Condensation Nuclei Counter) technology. Also called as CPC (Condensed Particle Counter) technology.
- OSHA and CSA protocol compliment.
- 3 USB ports and 1 Ethernet.
- Wi-Fi enabled.
- Control up to 4 units with single computer.
- Selecting the best fit mask to your face
- Checking how much fitted the mask is to your face everyday
- Fit Tests all Full and Half Mask Respirators PLUS most Disposable Respirators