The instrument requires no external power supply because, using the pressure of the gas line to control, it conveys the same gas on the agar plate playing the “impact on agar” approach described in section 1116 of the USP Pharmacopoeia.
Pinocchio Super II is a microbial impaction sampler to test the microbiological quality of compressed air and gases used in Clean Room. A compressed air source is connected to the Pinocchio Super II system and the flow meter regulated to achieve the required flow rate, e.g.: 100 litres of air / minute. The sampling period is timed to obtain the required total sample volume, e.g. 1000 litres.
- It is sterilizable
- It is calibrated according to International Standards
- I.Q., O.Q., P.Q. documentation available
- Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) available
- Self contained unit consisting of connections, air flow meter, pressure gauge, tap, funnel head complete with plate housing
- It can collect air samples either on RODAC plates or Standard 90 mm Petri dishes