DUO SAS SUPER 360:
When the environment contamination is very low and the number of samples to be performed is high, the duration of the operations can be an important factor in the choice of SAS instrument. With two sampling heads that can operate simultaneously, DUO SAS 360 is the correct solution to sample 1000 L of air in less than 3 minutes.
- Single body with two aspirating heads: two separate plates may be used for simultaneous sampling to differentiate microorganisms (onto two different media) or onto the same media
- To calculate an average value and to obtain a more representative result
SAS SUPER IAQ
SAS Super is a complete system for the microbiological sampling of air including instrumentation for applications based on active air sampling. Designed specifically for Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) sector, this SAS Super instrument is particularly lightweight and durable to operate in any environment. Ideal for environmental hygienists and agri-food sector operators, SAS IAQ includes full equipment with remote control and carrying case. Derived from SAS Super ISO 100 and SAS Super ISO 180, SAS Super IAQ provides the same efficiency as recorded by the sampling tests conducted by CAMR-UK (Centre for Applied Microbiology & Research).
- The microbiological air monitoring solution for agri-food and environmental operators
- Full range of accessories provided for microbiological air sampling
- Easy to use and time saving
- Low operating cost solution
- A simple well known air sampler to be used by industrial Hygienists for "SBS" (Sick Building Syndrome) and "HVAC" (Heat Ventilation Air Conditioning)
- Rapid sample collection device for collection of microbial & fungal count by using Petri Dishes
- Air flow rate : 100 litres per minute
It consists of a programmable unit which remains outside the controlled area and an independent sampling head which uses 55 mm Contact Plates (RODAC) or Standard 90 mm Petri dishes.
The control unit of the SAS instrument, is placed outside and connected to the aspirating head using a simple electrical connection. All possible sources of typical contamination of the vacuum sampling systems are removed. Several heads can be controlled by a SAS control unit providing a practical and economical solution.
- The technical performances are the same as the SAS Super 100 or SAS Super 180
- The sampling head may bepositioned anywhere within the isolator
- Minimal disturbance of the unidirectional air flow
- Fast sampling (up to 1000 litres = 1 cubic metre - of air in six minutes)
- Fully programmable from outside
- Compatible with the most commonly used sanitizing and sterilizing agents