One Click Oxygen Measurements. The Ideal Solution for Smaller Labs!
Our base model offers the ideal solution for conducting non-invasive or invasive measurements in oil, water or air. The OxySense® 325i, which requires a computer interface, will perform most of the functions of the 5250i including non-invasive headspace analysis for packages, bottles and blister packs; package material and design evaluation; closure design and evaluation; MAP production start up monitoring; research and development; QC and assurance, as well as product oxidation studies.
The OxySense 325i is particularly ideal for smaller labs, companies considering bringing their oxygen testing requirements in-house for the first time and companies looking for a low-cost solution.
- Simple one click oxygen measurements
- Automatic data logging with real time graphical and log display
- Optional SampleTracker bar code software for managing multiple tests and samples
- Integrated report writer with graph and log capability
- New EasAlign Pen with integrated capture switch for easy measurement
- Integrated temperature and pressure compensation
- Invasive measurement with optional adapter and needles
- Complies fully with the ASTM standard F2714-08
- Can be used for non-invasive and invasive measurements in oil, water and air
- Permits multiple measurements over time on the same package
- Low cost sensors
- Eliminates risk of sample contamination or leaks
- Improved accuracy through real time, real world measurement
- No pumps or electro chemical cells to maintain and replace or calibrate.