GasCheck G - Gas Leak Detector for Rapid, Accurate Gas Leak Measurement
The GasCheck G gas leak detector represents the latest in gas detection technology. Its advanced system of micro thermal conductivity enables improved sensitivity for the rapid, effective detection of gas leaks down to cc/sec, mg/m³ or ppm levels.
Designed for the search and location of gas leaks, the GasCheck G leak detector provides you with effective detection of almost any gas or gas mixture. Robust and reliable, the GasCheck G leak detector gives stable, repeatable readings of the detected gas. The instrument’s LCD display, LED indicator and audible sounder clearly indicate the leak present.
The GasCheck G leak detector automatically zeros to the ambient air around it when switched on and is ready to detect immediately. The instrument’s easy to use graphical interface and intuitive keypad allows for simple function, selection and adjustment.
Upgradeable throughout the range, the GasCheck G gas leak detector is available in three distinct versions; G1, G2 and G3 with varied capabilities. Features can be easily added to upgrade the instrument without it having to be returned to the factory.
- Micro Thermal Conductivity Sensor for enhanced sensitivity
- Three variants available; G1, G2, G3
- Choice of reading in cc/sec, mg/m³ or ppm
- Graphical icon display menu for international markets
- Rapidly detects almost any known gas or gas mixture – particularly sensitive to ammonia, argon, butane, helium, hydrogen, SF6
- Reliable, stable and repeatable readings
- Conveniently calibrated against helium
- LCD back lit display
- Hand held and robust
- Quality Assurance
- Aircraft / wing tank entry
- Automotive Manufacture
- Fugitive Emissions
- Gas Line Leakage
- GIS Leakage
- Sileage silos
- Solvents in Clean Rooms
SF6 LeakCheck P1:p - Transportable SF6 Leak Detection
SF6 LeakCheck P1:p is designed for the location, leak testing and measurement of SF6 leaks in high voltage electrical switchgear.
The revolutionary SF6 leak detector rapidly detects leaks down to 1 x 10-8 ml/sec, with a response and clear down of less than 1 second.
The instrument’s award winning Negative Ion Capture (NIC) technology with non-radioactive source eliminates problems of registration, storage and transportation.
The LeakCheck P1:p SF6 leak detector is unaffected by large leaks. The detector will continue to remain uncontaminated even after exposure to 100% SF6 gas.
- Ultra high sensitivity - detects leaks down to 1 x 10-8 ml/sec*
- 1 second rise and clear down
- Non radioactive detector allows for easy storage and transportation
- No argon or other pressurised gases required
- Display units cc/sec, gm/yr and ppm
- Easy to use touch screen with intuitive help menus
- Lightweight 3 button handgun
- Data storage and printing
- Large leaks present no contamination problems
- Robust Pelicase for hardwearing use in the field
- No training required - switch on and go
- SF6 leak testing and measurement in high voltage switchgear
- Breathing apparatus testing
- Medical device testing
- Leak integrity assurance to ultra low levels on equipment containing (H)CFC's in medical, refrigeration and air conditioning units
- Breathing Apparatus Testing
- Building Airflow Studies
- GIS Leakage
- High Voltage Switchgear Leak Testing
- Monitoring Tracer Gases for Fume / Glove Box Testing