Designed for fixed continuous SF6 area monitoring, the AreaCheck P2 with 12-point network controller rapidly detects low-level SF6 leaks.
The fixed SF6 leak detector utilises relay output for immediate awareness of detected leaks, and presents no cross sensitivity with any other gas or moisture in the air. The AreaCheck P2 has no filter problems due to its minimum air intake (compared to pump operated systems).
Instrument setup is carried out easily via a computer or network interface, allowing optimal protection from unauthorised access. The SF6 AreaCheck P2 has a built in low flow alarm and self-diagnostic testing.
The instrument’s serviceable components are comprised in the user exchangeable SmartSensor, with a lifetime of up to 12 months. Measuring stations are maintenance-free, ensuring instrument downtime is minimised.
The SF6 leak detector can be effectively used as a stand-alone instrument or with the P2 network controller and up to eleven other SF6 AreaCheck P2s.
- Award winning Negative Ion Capture (NIC) technology
- Rely output for immediate awareness of any leaks detected
- No cross sensitivity with any other gases or moisture in the air
- Audio and visual alarms
- Data logging
- Complete safe set up via PC or the Network Interface protects from unauthorised access
- Built in low flow alarm and full built in diagnostics test
- Exchangeable SmartSensor (12 month lifetime)
- Low maintenance
- Use as a stand alone detector or with the P2 network controller and up to 11 other SF6 AreaCheck P2s