SF6 LeakCheck P1:p is designed for the location, leak testing and measurement of SF6 leaks in high voltage electrical switchgear.
The revolutionary SF6 leak detector rapidly detects leaks down to 1 x 10-8 ml/sec, with a response and clear down of less than 1 second.
The instrument’s award winning Negative Ion Capture (NIC) technology with non-radioactive source eliminates problems of registration, storage and transportation.
The LeakCheck P1:p SF6 leak detector is unaffected by large leaks. The detector will continue to remain uncontaminated even after exposure to 100% SF6 gas.
- Ultra high sensitivity - detects leaks down to 1 x 10-8 ml/sec*
- 1 second rise and clear down
- Non radioactive detector allows for easy storage and transportation
- No argon or other pressurised gases required
- Display units cc/sec, gm/yr and ppm
- Easy to use touch screen with intuitive help menus
- Lightweight 3 button handgun
- Data storage and printing
- Large leaks present no contamination problems
- Robust Peli case for hardwearing use in the field
- No training required - switch on and go