Mercury Detector Accurately Detects Vapours in just 3 seconds!
No Saturation, No Regeneration - Eliminating Instrument Downtime
The Mercury Vapour Indicator (MVI) is a revolutionary mercury detector, detecting mercury vapours in just 3 seconds! The instrument’s dual beam UV absorption technology means MVI does not saturate or need regenerating between readings - like traditional gold film detection methods - eliminating instrument downtime. Fast and accurate, the MVI mercury detector gives a real time response and is ready to detect instantly. MVI provides continuous readings and offers two detection ranges: 0.1 to 200 and 1.0 to 1999 microgram/cubic meter.
MVI is a portable mercury vapour detector that utilises a high performance pump for fast indication and recovery. The instrument’s audible alarm and large digital display clearly indicate the levels of mercury present.
Ergonomically designed with simple, one handed operation MVI mercury vapour detector is the ideal survey unit for rapid and accurate mercury detection.
- Dual beam UV absorption technology
- No saturation, no regeneration – eliminates instrument downtime
- Fast, 3 second response
- Range: 0.1 to 200 and 1.0 to 1999 microgram / cubic meter
- Highly accurate measurement
- Continuous 6 hour operation
- High performance pump for fast indication and recovery
- Ready to detect within minutes
- PTFE probe with moisture trap filter
- Large digital display
- Simple, one-handed operation
- Audible alarm
- Robust and portable