The Continuous Stack Emission Analysers are based on NDIR Technology for the measurement of 1 to 6 gases from NOx, NO2, SO2, CO, CO2, NH3, HCL, HF, HC, CH4, BTX etc.. from Emissions. O2 can be measured by Paramagnetic / Zirconia measurement.
- Probe is installed in the stack and Analyser in the room connected with Sample Line measures high range % to ppm levels, or low range ppms to ppb levels.
- Fast Response time, High Sensitivity, High Precision, Low Drift and easy for Maintenance.
- Simultaneous display of all measured values on LCD reduced operation cost due to small gas consumption by dry calibration.
- The chemiluminescence system ensures a high sensitivity of 0 to 50 ppm.
- High reliability is achieved in the oximeter by a magnetic wind system with a proven track record.
- A front-door type small cubicle with shallow depth is used to save space, allowing it to be installed almost anywhere.
- It has few consumables and an automatic calibration function, making it easy to maintain.
- It incorporates a self-diagnostics function, logical operation functions, and many I/O contacts.
- The concentrations of the three components of NOx, O2 equivalent NOx are displayed simultaneously on a large LCD screen.
Click here for more info