Environmental Particulate Monitor
The DustTrak Environmental Monitor is an air monitoring system built to house DustTrak photometer models 8540 or 8543. DustTrak's early detection features allow quick response to exposure concerns. This system is built upon proven DustTrak technology that thousands of people use every day.
The DustTrak environmental monitor is a real-time supplement to Federal Reference Method (FRM) data collection that can be deployed remotely quickly. It is on the South Coast Air Quality Management District pre-approved list of instruments for Rule 1466.
- Simultaneously measure size-segregated mass fraction concentrations corresponding to PM1, PM2.5 Respirable, PM10 and total PM size fractions
- Minimal set-up
- New tri-pod mount capability
- Easy to use custom alarm settings for alerts anytime, anywhere
- Perform in-line gravimetric analysis for custom reference calibrations
- Aerosol concentration range 0.001 to 150 mg/m 3
- Environmentally protected and tamperproof with environmental enclosure
- Cloud Data Management System for efficient remote monitoring anywhere
- MCERTS certified models now available for PM2.5, PM10 and total PM, respectively
- Automatic differential calculations between upwind and downwind values.
- Outdoor environmental monitoring
- Monitoring for a Community Air Monitoring Plan (CAMP)
- Fugitive emissions monitoring
- Site perimeter monitoring
- Brownfields/remediation monitoring
- Fence-line monitoring
- Dust control operations
- Environmental research studies
- Construction site monitoring
- Harsh industrial environmental monitoring
- Urban pollution studies