Professional and compact Hot-Wire Anemometer for turbulence measurements and frequency analyses.
A Hot-Wire Anemometer (HWA) is a very basic instrument for measurements of turbulence intensity of air flow and for its frequency analyses. A HWA detects velocities from analog electrical signals continuously outputted from the CTA feedback circuit. The Hot-Wire sensors are very tiny, a diameter of about a few microns, and therefore bring high thermal responsiveness. Those small sensors enable to capture information of the microstructure of the flow. By traversing the probe, velocity distribution can be also measured.
The Smart CTA is a professional but easy-to-use Hot-Wire Anemometer. In a compact design, two CTA units are integrated, which enable not only a one-dimensional probe but also a two-dimensional probes to use just with one main unit. The Smart CTA offers the frequency response up to 20 kHz, so for most applications it can be employed.
- 2 channels of CTA integrated in one unit, extended up to 16 channels
- Frequency response up to 20 kHz
- Compact and easy to use
- Exclusive software support from probe calibration to measurement
- Investigation on air flow turbulence of rotating parts like fans, turbines, unmanned aircraft blades, etc.
- Measurement of air flow turbulence of buildings or nearby overhead electric wire
- Measurement of air flow fluctuation and frequency analysis of turbulence
- Measurement of pulsating flow
- Investigation on noise generated by air flow
- Air flow investigations in wind tunnels