Micro GC Fusion Gas Analyzer
Micro GC Fusion offers significant throughput gain through rapid temperature ramping and modular architecture. The transportable, lightweight chassis and web-based user interface enables simplified operation for both on-site and in-lab gas analysis.
Micro GC Fusion is a proud winner of the prestigious 2014 R&D 100 Award!!
- Rapid analysis, 1–3 minutes
- Multiple module parallel analysis with fast temperature ramping
- Fusion Auto-Sensing Technology (FAST) coupled with MEMS TCD provides 1 ppm sensitivity
- Front panel display provides instrument control, analysis result and status update
- License-free web-based user interface accessible from any web browser
- Embedded Wi-Fi enables instrument control from computer, tablet and smart phone
- Optional integrated sample conditioner provides programmable purging, sample pressure and temperature regulation
- Natural gas and extended natural gas analysis
- H2S and odorant in natural gas
- SO2 and H2S gas monitoring
- Permanent gases and olefins in refinery gas, Syngas, fuel cell, landfill gas and biogas
- Impurities in petrochemical products and specialty gases
- Solvent/VOC gas monitoring
- Catalyst research for alternative energy
- Mud logging in oil and gas exploration, Mine gas
- Carbon monoxide diffusing capacity in the mouse lung.