Ionizing Radiation Meter
The radiation detector measures α-, β-, γ- and x- radiation. The radiation detector provides many features including a large, high-resolution LCD screen with background lighting. The radiation detector has an internal memory for up to 2000 data sets, which are saved either manually or automatically. Furthermore, the radiation detector is equipped with a Bluetooth interface to transfer the measured data in real-time to a computer. With the PC software that is included in the delivery contents, the data can then be further processed and reviewed. The radiation detector stands out due to its high accuracy and convenient design.
- Detects α-, β-, γ- and x- radiation
- High measuring accuracy
- Internal memory for up to 2000 data sets
- Large, easy-to-read LCD screen
- Bluetooth interface
- PC software provided for data processing
- The radiation detector has many practical applications in pharmaceutical laboratories, power plants, quarries, oil and gas reservoirs, water treatment facilities, and more.