The Spirant™ BAM 1100 automatically measures and records airborne particulate concentrations using the beta ray attenuation method. It is designated by the US EPA as Federal Equivalent Method for PM2.5 monitoring.
- Long term unattended remote operation of up to 60 days between site visits
- Automatic hourly span checks
- Fast and easy field audits using common audit tools
- Rugged anodised aluminium, stainless steel, and baked enamel construction
- Highly accurate, reliable, and mechanically simple flow system
- Hourly filter advances minimise effects on volatile compounds
- Real-time particulate monitoring option
- Advanced Smart Heater technology precisely controls sample relative humidity
- Integrated datalogger allows the connection of up to six additional meteorological sensors with 182 days of data storage..
- Class III FEM, (EQPM-0308-170) AS/NZS 3580.9.12:2013