Integrated Dust Monitor
Integrated Dust Monitor is a self-developed extraction dust monitor. It uses laser forward scattering principle to monitor the dust concentration. It owns features of low detection limit (as low as 0.05mg/m3) , no interference by moisture with full-process high temperature heat tracing for measurement. It can be widely applied in stack emission, powder manufacturing and processing, and lab continuous monitoring.
- Adopts laser forward scattering principle, high sensitivity and resolution.
- It can be applied to high humidity occasions through the unique sampling design with extraction, heating and return mode.
- Supports automatic purging to clean gas path and avoids dust blocking.
- Support automatic zero calibration and span calibration.
- Support automatic double range switching.
- Simple disassembly and easy maintenance.
- Adopts pitot tube isokinetic sampling method to control extraction flow rate.
Application for stack emission monitoring and process control such as coal-fired power plants, waste incineration plant, cement, ceramics, deSOx, deNOx technology