Extractive Type Dust Monitor
Extractive type dust monitor is a high-temperature heat tracing extraction dust monitor for dust detection. Different from conventional in-situ scattering dust monitor, it extracts dust from flue (stack) in uniform speed to dust measurement module with full-process high temperature heat tracing for measurement. It owns features of low detection limit (as low as 0.05mg/m3), no interference by moisture, high measurement accuracy, and etc. It applies to low temperature and high humidity dust conditions of super clean emission and after wet desulphurization.
- Adopts laser forward scattering method to detect dust concentration; low detection limit.
- Full-process heat tracing, which heats water vapor to gaseous state to prevent dust from caking and blocking gas path when encountering water. Thus it applies to high humidity occasion.
- Pitot tube isokinetic sampling method meets the technical condition of dust sampling
- Supports automatic purging to clean gas path and avoid dust blocking
- Supports automatic zeroing technology under high temperature and automatic calibration technology of all optical paths
- Supports on-site manual span calibration
- Supports automatic double range switching
Power, Chemical, Petrochemical, Refineries, Cement, Iron & Steel, Mining & Quarry, F & B, Pharmaceutical, Paper and Pulp, Automobile, etc.