Portable Environmental Monitor
The TSI Quest™ EVM Environmental Monitors simultaneously measure particulates and gas concentration in real-time. These monitors measure select toxic gases, volatile organic compounds (VOCs), relative humidity, temperature and air velocity.
The EVM-7 measures both particulates and air quality, and provides a lower cost of ownership by combining three instruments into one. Additional models include the EVM-3, specializing in direct reading of particulate mass concentrations, and the EVM-4, designed for indoor air quality studies.
- Particulate, gas and photoionization detector (PID) measurement from a single device
- Less equipment to carry to job site; compact, user-friendly design
- 90-degree light scattering laser photometer measures particulates in real-time
- Proprietary technology for selecting particulate settings; no need for external cyclones
- Built in sampling pump allows for gravimetric analysis
- Large, easy-to-read display with trend graphing for measurements
- Time history data logging and compatibility with Detection Management Software makes analysis efficient
Environmental & Indoor Air Quality Studies