Personal Real Time Diesel Particulate Monitor
The product is designed for measuring diesel particulate matter for Industrial Hygiene and Environmental air investigations. It is individually worn and offers immediate determination and data storage of air borne diesel particulate concentrations in micrograms per cubic meter. This is the only commercially available personal direct reading aerosol monitor specifically designed and calibrated for measuring occupational exposures of diesel particulate matter in the work place.
- Flow compensated pump
- An optical sensor mounted in the OSHA defined breathing zone
- Accepts any standard 27 or 25mm pre-loaded filter cassette
- Validated sampler meets the ISO 7708 Standard
- Easy to clean optical sensor with calibration span verification.
- On screen programming for creating a unique aerosol library and data sets.
- Diesel Engine Surveys
- Combustion Efficiency
- Transportation (i.e. bus depots, trucking, freight)
- Survey tool for MSHA and NIOSH Compliance Programs.