Advanced Human Vibration Meter
The SV 106D Six-channel Human Vibration Meter and Analyser meets the requirements of the ISO 8041-1:2017 standard and it is an ideal choice for measurements according to ISO 2631, ISO 5349 and Directive 2002/44/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council. This revolutionary, pocket-size instrument allows simultaneous measurements with two triaxial accelerometers (e.g. both-hands vibration or the triaxial transmission of vertical vibration through a vehicle seat).
- Meets requirements of ISO 8041-1:2017, ISO 2631, ISO 5349, EU 2002/44/EC.
- Enables simultaneous measurements with two triaxial accelerometers (e.g. both-hands vibration or vibration through vehicle seat).
- Low frequency measurements.
- Frequency analysis 1/1 & 1/3 octave provides information on dominant frequencies and harmonic.
- WAV Recording. Time-history logging.
- Supervisor software supports data download, instrument configuration and provides a complete set of tools for determination of hand-arm and whole body vibration exposure.
- To prevent Hand Arm Vibration Syndrome (HAVS) and health effects of whole-body vibration.