Continuous Emission Monitoring System (CEMS)
Continuous Emission Monitoring System (CEMS) is integrated with multi channel analysers which measures gases like SO2, NO2, NO, CO, CO2, O2 , TOC/VOC/THC etc. with all options connected to data logging system and PC/client server.
- As per US EPA, TUV Methods and CPCB Guidelines
- In line with CPCB regulations
- Uploading of data to CPCB, SPCBs, PCC and company corporate servers.
- Cloud server facility.
- Remote calibration facility.
- SWAN offers turnkey solutions for CEMS that span from design and detailed engineering, system integration, supply to installations, commissioning and uploading of data to PCB and company corporate servers.
- SWAN offers entire range of associated products as part of CEMS solution that include prefabricated shelter, UPS, PC, display boards, networking components, Wi-Fi units, gateways, A/D converters etc.
- Requirements are thoroughly studied to identify the items needed & engineering carried out to bring out most economical and sustaining customized solutions.
- Dedicated trained and experienced service team for after sales support across India.
To monitor the stack emissions continuously for air pollution from industries.