Portable Infrared Syngas Analyzer
Syngas (synthesis gas), which is also called as coal gas or producer gas, is a kind of combustible gas mixture of nitrogen, carbon monoxide, and hydrogen, mainly generated by passing air with steam over burning coke or coal in a gasifier and used as fuel for different industries like steel making, cement, power plant, and other high fuel consumption industries.
Portable Infrared Syngas Analyzer has small size, high accuracy, short response time, simple operation, rechargeable lithium battery power supply system. It is an ideal measurement solution for direct sampling from pipe at industrial site and gas-bag sampling analysis in laboratory, etc.
It can be used for measurement of the concentration of up to 8 gases such as CO, CO2, H2, O2, CH4, CnHm, C2H2 and C2H4 simultaneously, and calculate the gas heating value (caloric value) and N2 balance automatically. It is the best tool to help you:
- Adopts international advanced NDIR and TCD gas analysis technology.
- Can measure the concentration of CO, CO2, CH4, H2, O2, CnHm simultaneously.
- CnHm gas has no interference with CH4 measuring result.
- Precisely measure CO content in high concentration CO2
- H2 reading by patented Thermal Conductivity Detecting technology, with compensation for the interference effects of the CO, CO2 ,CH4 measured.
- No effect from flow fluctuation on H2 reading
- Online Heating Value calculation in real time, freely switchable between MJ / m³ or kcal / m³, and between HHV or LHV.
- Modular sensor design ensures easy operation and maintenance.
- Compact and robust design with light weight, convenient for different sites usage.
- With LCD display to indicate all data index and tactile keypad easy for operation.
- Equipped with sample gas flow meter and needle valve to regulate the inlet gas flow
- With constant temperature enclosure for NDIR and TCD sensors to avoid influence by temperature fluctuation and improve the measurement accuracy.
- With function of auto-zeroing, efficiently decrease the calibration frequency.
- In-built sampling pump for low pressure application.
- External safety filter to protect analyzer from impurities
- Internal rechargeable Li-ion battery for over 4hrs full function operation
- Internal data logger for up to 1500 sets of data and RS232 COM port for data output.
- New generation modular syngas analyzer has equipped with a Bluetooth module. Assist with a smartphone APP software, it can realize remote control, data download, and remote online diagnosis function in the near future.
Widely used in various applications from lab research scale to industrial scale, including energy production field, steel making processes, chemical conversion and oil & gas explore applications.
- Energy production: Biomass or coal gasification /pyrolysis, Waste to Energy, Plasma gasification,
- Steel making: Blast furnace Converter, Coking, Direct iron ore smelting reduction processes, Heat treatment
- Chemical conversion: Hydrogen, Methanol, Ammonia and other chemicals
- Oil & gas explore applications: Natural Gas, Coal Bed Gas, Biomethane, Mud logging