Colorimetric Gas Detection System
GASTEC Detector Tubes indicate concentrations directly by way of a calibrated scale printed on the tubes. Highest quality detector tubes for analysing airborne gases/vapours, as well as pollutants in soil and water through advanced state-of-the-art research and development. Tubes are now available for more than 500 different applications.
- With built-in tip breaker.
- Smaller pump piston diameter to pull the handle with less effort.
- Meets leakage test of EN1231.
- Shows leakage rates with a red line.
- Has full-stroke (100mL) & half-stroke (50mL) positions.
- Built in Automatic stroke counter.
- Indicates gases/vapours concentrations directly on calibrated scale printed on the tubes.
- Tubes available for more than 500 different applications.
- An extensive measuring range can be obtained by adjusting the sampling volume.
- Long shelf-life with excellent long-term stability.
- High quality glass tubes with distinct layer of color change.
- Reliable detecting agents with high quality standards.
Gas Sampling Pump:
- GASTEC's simple measurement technology is used in a variety of applications, such as control of health and safety, and also in various labor environments such as factories, energy plants, and worksites.