Non-Ionizing Radiation Detector
The electromagnetic radiation detector has a 3-axis circular probe for detecting electromagnetic radiation. With frequencies up to 3.5 GHz, it can also be used well in the HF range. The three-axis probe saves conversions for the individual axes. Due to its special characteristics, the small, compact radiation measuring device is also suitable for use in industrial environments as well as in the laboratory. Simple, fast and accurate.
- Triaxial field probe (spherical shape)
- Average function
- Memory for 99 measured values (can be called up again on the device display)
- Various measuring units
- Adjustable limit value with alarm
- Large LCD display
- Frequency range up to 3.5 GHz
- Easy handling
- Battery operation
- The EMF meter is therefore equally suitable for assessing magnetic fields generated by computer monitors, televisions, industrial equipment (magnetic separators, electric motors, inert gas welding equipment...).
- In addition, it is used to detect radiation in the field of wireless LAN, GSM or, for example, microwave radiation.