Moisture (H2O) Analyzer
Moisture measurement by industrial electrolyser in gaseous samples for concentration between 30 ppb and 5 000 ppm(v) H2O. The analyser is realized both as process or portable version
- Fundamental measuring principle based on Faraday’s law of electrolysis, does not require calibration.
- Long term accuracy has been proved while other type of instrument required frequent recalibration.
- Contamination resistance even for corrosive gases such as chlorine or H2S.
- The complete sampling system is engineered for the application and the assembly ATEX certified for zones 1 & 2 when required.
- Moisture monitoring at outlet Chlorine gas driers
- Moisture measurement in Natural Gas
- Moisture measurement in Refinery Catalytic Reformer
- Calibration of the other moisture monitors of market
- Other Applications are related to the Industrial, Medical, Chemical, Petrochemical and Natural gases purity for electric power, refrigeration, pharmaceuticals etc....