RA-915AM monitors are designed for continuous mercury measurements in ambient air, indoor air and in natural gas. Based on Atomic absorption with Zeeman background correction. Ideal for permanent unattended installation at air monitoring stations, RA-915AM monitor for ambient air allows ultra-sensitive measurements of background Hg concentrations and is compliant with the European standard EN 15852 for ambient air monitoring.
The monitors feature fully-automated unattended operation without the need for the monthly technician maintenance and frequent recalibration. The use of the instrument allows cutting down operation costs as the analyzer requires no argon cylinders for operation and no consumables.
The remote data transfer makes it possible to connect the monitor to data collection systems via RS232, Modbus, and analogue output.
- Direct continuous measurements
- Low detection limit and wide range of measurement
- Highest selectivity
- No chemicals, no carrier, and zero gases
- Stable calibration
- Automatic zero drift and span drift correction
- Automatic recalculation to standard conditions
- Auto control and preventive maintenance functions
- Robustness and low maintenance
- Customized operation parameters and communication protocol