Personal Gas & Vapour Sampling Media
These media can be used with personal sampling pumps to monitor gases and vapours.
Sorbent Tubes for Solvent Extraction
- SKC produced the first commercial sorbent tube for NIOSH in 1973. High sorbent quality and and reliability. Reproducible recoveries and low standard deviation.
- Adsorbent materials: Silica Gel, Anasorb, Charcoal, Tenax, Chromosorb, PUF, Porapak, XAD, Carbopack X etc.
- For: hydrocarbons, mercaptans, methanol, amines, inorganic acids, aldehyde, ammonia, organic vapours, aromatics, aliphatics, benzene, organochlorine pesticides, PCBs, PAHs, volatile nitriles, pesticides, explosives and glycols etc.
Adjustable Low Flow Tube Holders
- These products enable a sampling pump to be used with up to 4 sorbent tubes at the same time, either the same tube type running at different flow rates, or with different tubes running at the same or different flow rates.
- These protect the ends of the tube for storage and transit. Collar clips are attached for convenience.
- Low Flow Tube Covers with a Non-Adjustable Tube Holder are also available.
Protective Tube Covers
- To use with personal sampling pumps for monitoring exposure of workforce to chemicals at workplace.