Portable Beta Attenuation Mass Monitor
The Met One Instruments E-BAM is in a class of its own as a portable, real-time beta gauge comparable to U.S. EPA methods for PM2.5 and PM10 particulate measurements. The E-BAM has been built to satisfy users, regulators, and those from the health and safety community by providing truly accurate, precise, real-time measurement of fine particulate matter. In addition, it is rugged, portable, battery-operated, and deployable in 15 minutes.
- Accuracy and precision consistent with U.S. EPA requirements for Class III PM2.5 and PM10 measurement.
- Real-time, accurate results without correction factors — regardless of season or geographic location.
- Ambient sampling provides accurate measurement of semi-volatile nitrates and organic compounds.
- Lightweight, rugged construction is easily mounted on a tripod in minutes.
- All-weather construction allows for true ambient sampling.
- Operates on AC or DC power. Solar power options available.
- Ambient Monitoring
- Dust Monitoring
- Emission Sampling
- Environmental Surveys
- Fence line Monitoring