Ozone Precursors (PAMS 56) and Odor Monitoring System
This solution is provided worldwide for ozone precursors monitoring in ambient air. The airmOzone utilizes the airmoVOC C2-C6 and an airmoVOC C6-C12 with FID to monitor :
- An all in one solution including dual combined autoGCs FID: airmoVOC C2C6 and airmoVOC C6C12.
- By combining those two instruments, it is possible to analyze light and heavy VOCs. There are no interferences on the 10 compounds which can potentially interfere with benzene in compliance with EN 14 662-3.
- Using a FID detector and H2 as the carrier gas, the separation and sensitivity is excellent down to ppt levels.
- The equipment has mCERTs, approval on BTEX as well as EN 15267-1:2009, EN 15267-2:2009 & EN 14662-3:2015
- The analyzer is linear from 0 to 100 ppb (0-325 µg/m3 range) : airmoBTX / airmoVOC C6-C12, Linearity and repeatability Test.
- The instruments are fully automated thanks to internal calibration (airmoCAL). They are calibrated with primary gas standard certified at ±2%.
- The VISTACHROM software controls the analyzers and enables storage and display of the chromatograms thanks to Peak Viewer.
- It is possible to transfer data to a data logger with the communication protocols MODBUS RTU, JBUS or German PROTOCOL.
- The airmozone is the solution for in situ VOC analysis. It is a standalone system with H2 and Air generators as well as embedded calibration integrated in cabinet.
- This solution comes top in US Environmental Protection Agency (US EPA) field trials and is considered as unique autonomous and integrated solution for on field application.
- For Urban / Non urban area pollution control
- Indoor measurements
- BTEX/PAMS/CE analysis
- Plant/process emissions studies etc.