Green House Gas (GHG) Analyzer
It is based on combining ultra sensitive cantilever enhanced photoacoustic detection technology with quantum cascade laser source operating at a Mid-IR fundamental spectral absorption line of greenhouse gases methane (CH4) and nitrous oxide (N2O).
This combination provides very high sensitivity (parts per billion level!) to reliably measure ambient background levels of greenhouse gases methane (CH4) and nitrous oxide (N2O). It also gives an exceptionally high level of stability with a recommended re-calibration period of 12 months, and thus it offers a low total cost of ownership.
- Selective monitoring of greenhouse gases methane (CH4) and nitrous oxide (N2O), H2O optional
- Low ppb detection limit
- Response time: user configurable from 30 seconds
- High dynamic range and stable operation
- Low cost of ownership: no consumables or wet chemistry
- Low sample volume (few ml)
- Built-in gas exchange system
- Recommended re-calibration interval 12 months
- Intuitive user interface
- Built-in display presents results both numerically and graphically
- Monitoring GHG emissions from livestock, individual animals, animal shelters, farm animals ;
- Evaluating need for fertilization by measuring N2O in soil ;
- Identifying GHG emissions of soil in-situ in order to evaluate the climatic effects