Personal Real Time Silica Monitor
This air sampler is mounted in the OSHA defined breathing zone allowing for a more accurate representation of workers exposure. Having a Real-Time Optical Sensor placed in the breathing zone, reduces inner wall dust deposition, experienced by other Real-Time optical devices on the market. In addition, having a gravimetric filter cassette directly behind the optical sensor allows for maximum particle deposition on the filter and thus a more accurate representation of worker exposure. It offers Real-Time Concentration Readings and the DustComm Software allows for graphical analysis and comprehensive time history reporting.
- Flow compensated pump
- An optical sensor mounted in the OSHA defined breathing zone
- Accepts any standard 27 or 25mm pre-loaded filter cassette
- Validated sampler meets the ISO 7708 Standard
- Easy to clean optical sensor with calibration span verification.
- On screen programming for creating a unique aerosol library and data sets.
- Foundry Work
- OSHA compliance
- Stone Cutting
- Quarry Work
- Rock Drilling
- Any occupation which cuts, chips, drills, grinds silica into respirable size fractions