Rapid Total Coliform and E.Coli Detection
Colitag™ is the simplest and most flexible method for Total Coliforms and E.Coli Detection in water. It is US EPA approved 16-48 hour water quality test. Available in Presence/Absence and Most Probable Number (MPN) formats, for both qualitative and quantitative analysis. Colitag™ delivers fast, reliable and definite results in the field or the laboratory. Detects as few as 1 MPN of E. coli and other coliform bacteria in 100mL of water sample. Colitag’s strength lies in its ease of use. The entire procedure involves only a few steps and can be done in less than one minute per sample
- Rapid results in as little as 16 hours to a maximum of 48 hours
- Use as either Presence/Absence (Qualitative) or Most Probable Number test format (Quantitative)
- Most Probable Number (MPN) format as specified in Standard Method 9221 for compliance monitoring
- Simple 3 step protocol suitable for field or laboratory use. Only one reagent is required to support the wide incubation window available.
- Detects both MUG-negative and MUG-positive E. Coli in one test.
- Includes built-in ability to detect E. coli using the reliable indole test.
- Accurately gives positive and negative results with the vivid yellow and fluorescent indication. The unique formulation also leads in minimising false negatives, particularly for chlorinated samples.
- Surface water testing
- Drinking water testing
- Pool water testing
- Waste water testing