Indoor Air Quality Instruments
Various instruments are available to monitor the quality of indoor / closed spaces air. Handheld / Wall mount options also available. Particulate specific monitors are also available for a more detailed analysis.
Handheld IAQ Monitor
- Inexpensive multimeter that simultaneously measures and records CO2, humidity and temperature.
- It also calculates the dew point and wet bulb temperature.
- Data can be downloaded, saved and analyzed.
- Up to 40,000 data point memory
- Large display with backlight
- NDIR sensor with automatic calibration
CO2, RH & Temperature Display
- Simultaneously measures and records CO2, Relative Humidity and Temperature.
- Large, easy-to-read display
- Can be configured directly with buttons and stored data can be exported to a USB stick for analysis.
Fixed / Portable IAQ Monitor
- Detects: PM2.5 & PM10, Temperature, Relative Humidity, CO2, HCHO, TVOC’s,CO, O3, SO2, NO, NO2, NH3, O2, H2S etc.
- Easy to monitor all IAQ-Pro information at local area network via APP.
- Connect with LCD display, Cloud computing
PM2.5 IAQ Monitor
- Provides real-time and reliably accurate measurement of indoor PM2.5 dust concentrations, one of the greatest health risks in the world today.
- Simple wall mount installation.
- At-a-glance interpretation of data, correlates to the Air Quality Index.
Outdoor / Indoor Particulate Monitor
- Lightweight, laser-based particle instrument.
- Simultaneously outputs PM1, PM2.5, PM4, PM10 mass conc. ions as well as temperature and humidity.
- Stream real-time data from cloud using WiFi.
- Internally logs data at 15 min interval, for 2 weeks (SD card).
Portable Dust Monitor
- Surveys dust levels for indoor and ambient air monitoring.
- Use interchangeable size-selective impactors to sample for PM10, PM2.5, PM1.0, or ISO respirable (4.0 μm).
- Sensing Range: 0.001 to 20.0 mg/m3
Innovative Handheld Particle Monitor
- Displays 6 particle sizes simultaneously (0.3, 0.5, 1.0, 3.0, 5.0, 10.0μm) in cf or m3. Large, 4.3-inch full-color touchscreen.
- 0.3 micron minimum sensitivity. Store up to 10,000 measurements.
- Compact and Light weight.
- Remote control software. Control and monitor the instrument remotely through a PC.
- Can simultaneously measure Air Velocity, Air Flow, Static Pressure, Temperature and Humidity of the indoor environment.
- It is ideal for HVAC ventilation testing and balancing, laboratory control, fume hood performance testing, IAQ investigations, and industrial testing
- Closed work spaces
- Meeting rooms
- Shopping centers
- Fitness studios
- HVAC etc.