CVAF Based Mercury Monitor
Continuous Mercury Monitoring systems, the CMM and CMM AutoQAL, are TÜV and MCERTS certified solutions for measuring mercury continuously from hot, wet and corrosive gas streams of industrial processes, such as waste incineration, cement production and powerplants.
- TÜV and MCERTS certified solution (QAL1) for measuring mercury continuously from hot, wet and corrosive gas streams.
- Based on Cold Vapor Atomic Fluorescence (CVAF) measurement principle.
- Consists of dilution probe, heated sample line, Gasmet mercury analyzer and Gasmet test gas generator.
- Heated dilution probe with a two-stage blowback system ensures the durability and low maintenance of the system even in demanding conditions.
- Simple probe design: Direct sampling with sample dilution and effective filter blowback system.
- The integrated thermal converter converts all mercury compounds to elemental mercury to measure total gaseous mercury.
- Has the lowest certified range in the world (0-5 μg/m3).
- Very low detection limit (ng/Nm3).
- Virtually no interference from other gases such as SO2, HCl
- Low operating costs: No need for separate chemicals, gold amalgamation concentrators, acid scrubbers or additional gases
To monitor the stack emissions continuously for air pollution from industries