Portable Stack Gas Analyser - 4 Sensors
The IMR 1400CP is a portable Flue Gas Analyzer for commercial and industrial applications. The rugged combustion analyzer can be equipped with up to 4 sensors. Its basic unit has an O2 (Oxygen) and a CO (Carbon Monoxide) sensor. The other two sensors are customer select-able as well as the measuring ranges. The IMR 1400CP measures and calculates all the needed parameters to perform a thorough combustion test.
- The IMR 1400CP is a portable, continuous measuring flue gas analysis instrument housed in an aluminum case.
- It measures flue gas temperature, air temperature, Oxygen O2, Carbon monoxide CO.
- It can optionally measure Nitric Oxide NO, Nitrogen Dioxide NO2, Sulfur Dioxide SO2 and/or Hydrocarbons HC.
- Combustible calculations like Losses, Excess Air, Combustion Efficiency and Carbon dioxide CO2 are standard as well as the measurements for Draft and Soot.
- Simultaneous display of eight measured parameters on the illuminated LCD.
- Integrated thermal printer and RS232/USB interface.
- Measurement printout or service printout, both include date,time and fuel type.
- Engineering units like ppm,mg,mg/kWh,mg(ref.O2) units are selectable.
- Automatic and manual CO-bypass.
- Memory for 220 measurements.
- Case with additional space for spare parts.
- Combustion and emission control research
- Certification of Continuous Emission Monitoring System (CEMS),
- Combustion efficiency monitoring for various industrial furnaces or refuse incinerator and boiler.